Sunday 24 April 2016

Making me HAPPY this week

Weeks since my last post, I am blaming a lack of photos - who wants to read too many posts with no photos???  No siree Bob.  So making me happy these past few weeks;

1) Spending time with my Mum, even if she made me take 2 buses to get there.  You are nearly forgiven Mum, nearly. :-)



2)  We went to Saltaire.  We wandered round Salts Mill (below).  There are shops and gallerys and places to eat inside.



3) Indeed, we stopped at the diner and shared lunch and milkshakes (I think the highlight of my Mum's day).





4) The wallpaper in our newly decorated bedroom (thanks Dad) (1 wall of this - can you see the glitter shining) and 2 walls of pale blue.  Just enough to be girly and just enough not to be offensive to the Hubby!!!!  EDITED: 3 walls of pale blue or we'd have a wall missing!



5) My favourite thing is the wallpaper in my craft room.  I just LOVE it.




Not making me happy this week - H thinking he was superman (apologies for anyone squeamish).  No, he wasn't trying to fly, just trying to walk a short distance.  I think he came off worse.



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day out you had with your mum. I like the wallpaper choices, the stripes are very subtle in their girlie-ness and the birds are so pretty.
    I hope H is ok, that looks very painful.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got no sympathy from me Lisa :-) I think he's going to end up with a scar from the darkest bit on his cheek - I keep telling him he'll look more scoundrelly!!

      Delete
  2. You've had what looks to be a good week - better than H, anyway - ouch!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and the day in Saltaire was so warm - we've had snow this week!

      Delete
  3. I hope your Mum is doing alright and that your Husband is improved since the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. He's doing fine now and not attempting silly things to be "helpful".

      Delete