Sunday 6 December 2015

Whoops

Hello,

Sooooo it's been a while since I last posted.  Even my Mum has been wondering where I have disappeared to!!!

What have I been up to?  Wellllllllll, we put the house on the market, and I had to keep tidying it up and hiding things in cupboards, and then do it again, and again, and again.  Then we sold the house (hooray) but then we didn't have anywhere we wanted to buy.  Arghhhhhhh.

Then we found Grotville and put an offer in and now we have something to buy.  We affectionally call it Grotville as it is pretty unloved.  We do feel that if we show it love, we will love it.  I hope!!

So we leave the house of my dreams, but at 4 storeys high it no longer works for H's MS and I do want a garden, for a dorma bungalow, where H never needs to go upstairs again.  

Oh I do so hope we fall in love with it :-)

 

6 comments:

  1. Oo exciting times Sally - and it will be so much better for you husband won't it? 4 storeys to a bungalow is quite a change!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be such a change, survey was done today so we are awaiting that. All go, go, go :-)

      Delete
  2. I hope that all will be well and that grotville will soon be fabville and that you will be there happily ever after and enjoying your garden! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy, I so hope we have made the right decision. I think that's one of the hardest things - what if I've made an error - arghhhhhhh. I think it will always be Grotville now :-) x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the move, it's always a bit of an unknown isn't it, but I'm sure you'll make it into your happy home.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Took Anni for a walk in the park across the road from the bungalow and I am feeling much happier about it all. x

      Delete