Sunday 13 September 2015

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Apologies for the slow response but I've had a hectic few days so am running behind plans a little.

Thank you for those people who commented on my blog post celebrating my 2 year bloggerversary.  Special mention to my Mum, whose comment didn't show as she didn't know how to do it properly, I'll show you next time :-)

Drum roll please............................................

The winner is Angel Jem.  I will see if I can fit your message onto the notebook this week and then get everything in the post to you.  I will let you know if the word beautiful won't fit (I think we maybe ok if it's not in a straight line - or will that drive you crazy?).  I'll be in touch soon when I've tried it out.


PS Anyone know where the phrase "Winner, winner, chicken dinner" comes from?






2 comments:

  1. Well done to Angel Gem, hope we get to see the end result too!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've hand cut the letters out but not sure they will fit - will hopefully find out after the EA visits tomorrow.

      Delete