Monday 10 August 2015

Day 10 - Can you tell it's been raining?

I popped into Leeds today to meet a friend for a belated Birthday lunch.  Whilst sitting chatting, the sky grew darker and darker and it absolutely belted it down.  Huge drops bouncing off of the pavement, people rushing to try and stay dry (& failing miserably).

The bus home was somewhat delayed - I am not sure how it happens that one bus route is affected but others that go on some of the same route keep going.  A 1 hour journey took nearly 2 hours.  When I FINALLY got home, I discovered that our front garden has been invaded by snails.  Can you see them below?


How about now?  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


4 comments:

  1. They just love the wet condition don't they. I'm sure they are having a great time!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like someone had opened a bag of them and emptied them into the garden. If H had been home he'd have gotten rid of them, but I hate picking them up!

      Delete
  2. It's raining again in Leeds, it's been non stop all day. I hope the wet conditions don't attract them to my garden, horrible things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some to share if you need any Jo!

      Delete