Monday 16 February 2015

Menu Planning Monday

It is still Monday and I am still planning the menu for the week!  I am already doing better than I did for all of last week!!!  I am still trying to eat out of the freezer as much as possible so I can defrost it.  We're not doing too badly but getting to the stage where I have to buy more frozen bits to make proper meals.  I hate this stage of things.

Anyway, this week I intend to have;

Monday :- Fish & Chips
Tuesday: - Shepherds Pie
Wednesday:- Left over Shepherds Pie (I had enough to make 2!), so veggie pasta off the menu.
Thursday: - Sausage and mash (to use up the yucky sausages)
Friday:- Pizza Pitas
Saturday:- Surprise
Sunday:- I fancy a roast chicken and all the trimmings.

I like leaving one day blank.  A good excuse to use up whatever is left in the fridge, or pop to the shop and do a roast dinner.  Whatever takes our fancy on the day.

Joining in with Mrs M at athomewithmrsm

4 comments:

  1. Oh you've reminded me I want to make pitta pizzas! They'll be on next weeks plan I think. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, I love them and so easy to make. Don't know why I didn't discover them years ago.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have a great week planned!

    ReplyDelete