Sunday 25 January 2015

Making me HAPPY this week

It's that time of week again!

1) Waking up in bed this morning to find H still there.  Now, he usually wakes early, can't get comfy so gets up.  Indeed it was so nice that we lay for ages talking and I suddenly looked at the clock and saw it was 10am (I can't remember the last time I was in bed at that time, never mind with H).  Is it so bad I made him rush out of bed to get Anni?????  She got us back, after he let her out, she came up to say hi and immediately needed to go out again - so I got up to let her out.

2) Playing in the snow with Anni B.  I loved it.   Shame it didn't last - though we may get more next week.  H has always said that whatever hits the East coast of America usually gets to us about a week later.



3) Picking up the momentum on my 40 for 40 that I started last year and have gone quiet on.  I have made another scarf to send to Syria (parcel to be posted this coming week).  I have also made a scarf to go to a friend in America and am on another one for his wife.  To cheer them up as they have been ill recently.


4) Keeping to my menu plan last week.  I am starting to enjoy cooking - a little!!!




2 comments:

  1. We're forecast snow again on Thursday and Friday though I'm hoping it doesn't materialise. Well done on sticking to your menu plan. I think I'd enjoy cooking much more if I could experiment a bit but my lot will only eat plain food and it gets very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I tend to bring out the same old same old. We've not had Lasagna for months and then we'll have had it 3 times in the past 3 weeks (H has asked for it for his Birthday tea with my parents).

    ReplyDelete