Sunday 14 December 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

This week has been loads of fun.

In no particular order

1) Mum and Dad coming down for a curry to say thank you for all they do for us.  The last time they came down for a takeaway (2 years ago), H had a relapse and it was the start of a very hard time for us.  Tonight, we have laughed, listened to a new Christmas CD and had a good time.

2) Getting the tree up.  Mum helped H wrap my present and Dad and I got the tree up - it still needs some decorations adding but it is largely done - and I was thinking of not putting one up this year :-)

3) I haven't read much this month - too many handmade gifts to make, but I have started on my Christmas reading.  I do try and find a Christmassy book to read every December.  I am currently reading 'Wish Upon A Star" by Trisha Ashley.   I haven't read much, but I am enjoying it so far.

4) Christmas lunch with G and C and to make it better it'll be C's turn next year :-)

5) H having Physio and starting to walk better with his crutches.  Don't get me wrong, he needs his wheelie for most things, but watching him walk upright in the house is amazing.  It's been a long time coming.  Not sure, if his 2 sessions of physio have helped him achieve this, or just given him more confidence in his walking but I am happy that he is able to walk better - saying that I think he's just face planted upstairs - at least there has just been a loud bang............

No comments:

Post a Comment