Sunday 3 August 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Apologies for the lack of posts but I couldn't upload photos whilst on holiday.

Making me happy this past week are;

1) Spending time with these two.  Thanks for coming on holiday with us, so glad you loved it too.  Where to next time????? :-)



2) Watching the sunset.  Wow.


3) Having just the right plaster when H face planted on our last night of our holidays.  I got back to our room to find him claiming to have broken his nose.  Thankfully (only) a small cut on his nose.  Drama Queen anyone???????





4)  Oh Maria, how lovely you are.  A jar of Sour Cherries, brought safely home from our trip to our Molyvos.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!



5) Picking Anni up from the kennels this morning.  Well it made her happy....... to see my Dad!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment