Tuesday 8 July 2014

What a difference 24 hours make

Yesterday we had a glorious day.  We took Anni on our favourite walk to Shipley Glen.  No photos as I think you have probably seen enough of them to last a lifetime.  Video below.





Then today, glorious when I woke up, washing out.  Then it got darker and darker and darker.  It's now been raining, virtually non stop for 4 hours.  4 hours!!!!!!!  Why????  I had plans to knit in the garden this afternoon - Grrrrrr........

So instead I've made an Orange cake.  C'mon H I really want my tea tonight!!!!!!

At least we had glorious weather for the Tour de France at the weekend.  I wonder how much rain we need to have to make up for all the excitement ?????????



PS Ok I lied, I have one photo to show you from the walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment