Sunday 11 May 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

It's been a ruddy fantastic week and I even have more photos to show off.

Putting a smile on my face has been;

1) A successful trip to New York with my Hubby and our friend N.  A major shout out to BA (and their sale), nothing was too much trouble to help Hubby.




2) Tulips.  Tulips were everywhere in New York.  These were taken in a park near the Brooklyn Bridge.  The colours just make me smile.



3) Central Park.  It was lovely in Central Park, despite Hubby loosing his bag and it being a little chilly in the morning.




4) Ooh I can't remember the last time I had some of these.  Oh how I have missed you!!!!



5)  Anni has to be in my list.  It does feel weird when she's not around.  To be fair, (Sorry Anni) I didn't think of her much whilst in New York but I was very happy to go and pick her up.







A post on our trip to New York will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment