Sunday 27 April 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Yes, I know I am missing a week.  Last Sunday, Easter, was a busy one.  I cooked for Mum and Dad, made the "World's Best Ever Eton Mess" according to my Dad - and he should know :-) and ate chocolate.  What more could a girl ask for.

This week, making me happy are;

1) Watching the bluebells appear in the woods.   Can you see them?  I only had my phone with me.


How about the zoomed in one?  Sorry for the blur.




2) What can I say.  My dog walking buddies make me happy.  Anni happy after chasing balls and sticks in the stream, the rest of us happy that it was a warm day.



3) A new view of the stream.  Wellies are fabulous creations and I am happy that my wellies open up new streams for me to explore- ok so Anni decided that a stick was more exciting than her ball and someone had to clamber down the banking to get the ball - well it was a new one :-)




4) First batch of cookies - no photos though as we ate them too quickly!!!!  Followed a recipe from here Cookies Now I found that I got more than 9 cookies out of the mix and they were in the oven for nearly 20 minutes (down to my rubbish oven), a little long for the ones on the edges.

5)  Ahem, no comment.  Do men ever grow up?



No comments:

Post a Comment