Sunday 6 April 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

This week has felt like a long week.  I think the weather does that for you.  We had one glorious day in the warmth and mainly miserable days when we've been warned not to venture out too far because of the pollution - it feels like we've gone back in time when the smog was so bad people were dying!!!!!!!!  Definitely reinforces that we need to do more to save the planet.

Making me happy;

1) Anni being braver in the garden.  She actually happily sat down and watched the cars pass by.  This was without sitting between our legs for safety.



2) Tulips


3) Meeting L for lunch.  It's been a while since we've met up.


4) Reaching 100 blog posts - have you entered the giveaway yet?


5) Learning I am married to a secret ninja - he got up at 5.30 without waking me.  This is so unusual that when I commented on it, he came back with "that's cause I am a secret ninja".  It's kinda stuck and I'm sure he may regret it one day .................




No comments:

Post a Comment