Sunday 9 March 2014

Making me HAPPY this week

Another week gone.  Where does the time go?  I hate to admit it but time does pass quicker the older I get!

Making me happy this week;

1) Realising that for the second time Dave had left the Physio with one trouser leg rolled up.  Thankfully this week it was only slightly! (last time it was rolled half way up his leg and we didn't realise until we got home).




2) Ladies who lunch - REALLY.


3) Injuries from de-cluttering.  See S, it's telling me not to bother.  The next one may be much worse!!




4) Wording on our bill - do you see it, just before the little gremlin?  Erm......  ok, we may have shared a bottle of wine by the time we got the bill, and you may have had to have been there with us but we were in tucks!  (See photo 2 above).  Love you A xxxx


5) The possibility that Hubby is going back to work tomorrow.  Fingers crossed his bosses will support him as needed to allow him to do his job.  Still it's taken a while to get this far so for that I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment