Thursday 13 March 2014

Happy, happy day

Oh my.  I have really missed you.  So, so much.  Oh sunshine welcome back!  3 days of sunshine now and boy oh boy it's been sorely missed.  I love Winter (well I love the snow) but I am so glad to have the sunshine back.  It was lovely to see the spring flowers today.  I love the blues and yellow together.
I am now hoping to see tulips next time I go out and about.


I must try and learn to use our camera on a setting other than standard.  The photo below doesn't capture the blue of the sky at all.


Today I have been into Halifax with my friend G.  I love Halifax.  It is full of beautiful old buildings.  I love old buildings.

I wonder what it was originally built for?  It is now the Post Office.  I would love to wander around all the rooms inside and try and image them in days gone by.


We were out to celebrate G's Birthday.  An early lunch out.  A glass of wine (well I did), a gorgeous duck wrap, a good catch up, sunshine.  Can you ask for anything more?



Early Happy Birthday G.  Hope you have a fab day on the actual date.  Next time I'll try remember the balloons!




No comments:

Post a Comment