Sunday 26 January 2014

Things making me HAPPY this week

Been a mixed week this week.  Hubby is still off sick but we are hopeful that as his dislocated knee recovers his MS will settle down and he'll be able to go back to work.

This week I have been made happy with;

1) Baking my hubby's "nearly 40" Birthday cake.  The cake actually managed to look like the one in my head.










2) Making cards for Birthdays.  I have a lot of birthdays in January.



3) I once made the mistake, when playing with Anni to hide her toy underneath me for her to find.  Now when we play she automatically goes under skirt to hunt out her toys - even when they are not hidden!!!!!





4) Spending time with friends.  Thanks for coming for hubby's not quite 40th tea N.  He even managed to stay awake!



5) Movie night with hubby.  We had a pizza, watched "White House Down" and cuddled up on the sofa - with Anni between us.............


No comments:

Post a Comment