Monday 23 December 2013

Things making me HAPPY last week

Oh, drat and blast.  I've done it again.  Not only have I done it again but I didn't even realise I had done it again until I went to check out the blogs I like .... D'oh.  Well that's the Christmas brain for you.

Talking of Christmas, I THINK we are ready.  I say we, Anni doesn't like shopping and Hubby only has to buy for me but still we're ready.  Well we're not as hubby hasn't finished wrapping..... erm, running out of time - much????

So are you ready for Christmas?

Making me happy last week.

1) Ooh, I like my new toy C.  Thank you so much.  I could play with this for ever - except I keep getting a little excited and chew D's hand instead of the rope - oops.





2) My first big project.  I knitted a lap blanket for the hubby when he is in his wheelie.  I had great fun knitting random stripes.  Not sure it is long enough but he seems happy so that's all that matters.






3) Knitting a scarf for hubby.  It won't be finished for Christmas but he will appreciate it.  I am always surprised that the wool turns into a distinct pattern.






4) Watching White Christmas - have you seen it.




5)  Going out for a Christmas meal with N and my parents and hubby joining us.  Fab day.

Merry Christmas to one and all. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment